We have a great opportunity for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join an expanding commercial company based in Wokingham. The successful candidate will be assisting Management and Sales Department with invoicing and accounts responsibilities. Work pattern could suit school hours, but mutually agreed to suit.
- Creating purchase invoices and updating MS Dynamics
- Posting bills to correct ledger
- Credit control emails and follow up phone calls
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Previous finance/accounts administration experience
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Experience using MS Dynamics would be advantageous (other accounts software experience considered)
- Available for 2-4 hrs per day in Wokingham office
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.