New Business Analyst opportunities working on a wide range of interesting stakeholder projects. Exciting opportunity to join an expanding, award-winning commercial Financial Services Company. Based in Woking. Great benefits and prospects for ongoing career development.
- Regular liaison with prestigious clients, analysing and capturing their requirements relating to specific products via conference calls and occasional face to face meetings
- Producing project documentation
- Building client relationships and suggesting potential solutions to business problems
- Working closely with both onshore and offshore development teams
- Responding to project queries raised
- Testing solutions, reviewing client plans and monitoring the progress of each stage of the project
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role, ideally gained within Financial Services
- Experience with agile/scrum, waterfall or similar approaches
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking with good time management skills
- Award winning professional company with a fantastic Company culture
- Opportunity for development and career progression
- Regular Company social events
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.