A great opportunity has arisen for a proactive individual to join a well-established commercial Company in the Abingdon. This role is a great combination of category and product management and could also suit a bright, analytical Graduate at c£25k, with full training and opportunity to grow into the role.
- Responsible for 3 areas, category management, commercial management and supplier engagement
- Gaining expertise within a product set, responding to queries and acting as a proposition evangelist
- Sourcing activity to define partner and product selection
- Business partnering, utilising data for category insight, strategic ideas and reporting
- Bench-marking products and bids, proposing cost savings and revenue generation
- Building solid relations
- End to end supply chart
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent (inc. numerical subject)
- Previous experience in Buying or Product Management preferred (or transferable experience)
- Commercially minded and comfortable with data
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus and flexible benefits scheme
- 4pm finish possible
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.