An exciting opportunity to join a trend-setting commercial property development Company, within their new head office, based in Reading. This will be a varied role involving a mix of relationship management, administration and facilities duties. This role is offered on a part-time basis (9am-1pm Monday to Friday). Interviews available immediately.
- Meeting and greeting business visitors in a professional, welcoming manner
- Managing meeting room facilities and bookings
- Answering calls, forwarding messages and arranging potential deliveries
- Coordinating viewings with Letting Agencies
- Assisting with enquiries or any complaints
- Monitoring any Facilities Contractors on site
- Social media marketing
- This could suit a candidate from a customer service/office manager/hospitality background
- You will need to have first class interpersonal and excellent customer service skills
- Capable of building positive relationships with clients
- Experience with Social Media Marketing is desirable but not a necessity
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Internal awards and discounts
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.