We have a great opportunity to join a successful commercial Company based near Newbury, offering fantastic benefits and the opportunity to develop your skills further. Within the Client Sales Support role you will support account management and sales teams as you engage with key potential customers and represent an internationally respected company.
The role would be a mixture of Account Management, along with Sales Support in a targeted role. Main duties will include:
- Booking delegates onto Company events and following up, when necessary.
- Working alongside the Marketing team to target businesses for potential sales opportunities.
- Telemarketing activities – using a tailored approach to contact each sales prospect, highlighting benefits of the opportunity and how it can meet their needs.
- Liaising with decision makers of research and client approved target companies.
- Providing necessary details to clients regarding sales related opportunities by telephone and email.
- Updating and maintaining Company database, with new and existing queries.
- Gain constructive feedback from potential buyers.
Previous telephone experience within a sales/targeted environment would be advantageous although training will be provided. The role would suit an organised individual with great communication and persuasive skills along with good computer skills.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please send in your CV as interviews will shortly be available for selected candidates.
Please note: Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.