An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Insurance Advisor to join a successful Insurance Broker, based in the Sunderland area. Working within the fast-paced Fleet Insurance team, you will be developing strong working relationships with clients and handling regular mid-term policy adjustments. Now is an exciting time to join this growing company, in a true Customer Service rather than Sales role.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients focusing on Fleet policies
- Liaising with clients to discuss policy renewals and regular policy adjustments
- Providing support in relation to policy issues and implementing changes
- Handling all client enquiries and resolving any queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing expert Fleet insurance knowledge
- Working closely with Administration
- Previous Commercial Insurance experience, including Fleet, Haulage, Public and Employers Liability and Commercial combined policies.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Proactive and confident problem solver
- Driving licence and own transport
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.