We are seeking an experienced and qualified Commercial Lawyer to join a well-established Commercial Company in the Camberley area, as in-house Legal Counsel. The successful candidate will work with minimal supervision to provide expert advice and support with a broad range of commercial legal issues, to promote best practice and minimise contractual risk.
- Providing advice and representing the Company on all commercial legal matters to prevent and resolve any legal issues
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with customers and suppliers
- Providing expertise in issues relating to e-commerce, competition law, IP/IT agreements, potential disputes and litigation
- Promoting compliance and good practice and highlighting commercial risks
- Working closely with key stakeholders and partners to support wider legal issues
- Liaising with and influencing business colleagues up to senior management level
- Advising on Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Management reporting
- A fully qualified Solicitor, specialising in UK Commercial Law
- Solid experience of providing commercial and contract advice under English law
- Experience working in-house in a fast-paced commercial team environment
- Strong influencing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial mind-set and pragmatic approach
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.