Interesting new role for a Content & Outreach Manager to join a dynamic Marketing Agency, based in Wokingham. This is a great opportunity to lead the SEO copywriting process for a portfolio of prestigious brands. Now is an exciting time to join this growing Company with great prospects for career development.
- Leading the SEO copywriting process to ensure a high standard of written output across the Agency
- Performing content gap analysis to develop content strategies
- Creating and planning content calendars and strategies across client portfolio
- Maintaining brand tone of voice
- Creating outreach content
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular client reporting
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Solid experience producing content for SEO and Digital
- Working knowledge of tools such as Ahrefs, Buzzstream and Google Analytics
- Agency experience would be preferred, but may not be essential
- Driving license and own vehicle
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.