Great opportunity to join a sizeable and well-respected Corporate Finance company based in Berkshire, in an exciting period of further international growth. This will be a client-facing role within a knowledgeable and friendly Accountancy team. Full training provided.
- Leading financial review meetings with clients, to assess performance of their business and to forecast future performance
- Performing all key financial analysis
- Identifying KPI’s for client’s business and reviewing performance
- PESTEL and SWOT analysis
- Delivering presentations and making recommendations
- Audit experience within Accountancy or Corporate Finance analysis experience
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA Qualified
- Outgoing, professional and positive interpersonal skills required
- Client-facing experience to take a leading role in meetings
- Internationally recognised with a positive company culture
- Great career prospects with individual career mapping
- Company bonus and benefits schemes
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.