We have been appointed on a sole agency basis to source a positive individual with a clear focused career path in customer service, to join a growing commercial company in Henley upon Thames, as a Customer Relations Exec. The successful candidate will be a key member of the friendly Client Support team, in a role that is focused on providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with key accounts. Please note this is a pure Account Management role and not a Sales role.
- Proactively building strong working relationships with key clients, ensuring their requirements are fully understood and responded to appropriately
- Dealing with client enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Introducing new products and services and negotiating client renewals
- Updating and maintaining the Company CRM system accurately
- Working closely with the Logistics team
- Previous customer service experience, ideally gained from an office environment
- Experience liaising with multiple clients or customers
- Excellent telephone manner demonstrating enthusiasm and positivity
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Friendly team environment
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking and gym facilities
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.