An exciting opportunity for an academically-minded Graduate to work as a key member of a busy and fun Client Support team for a vibrant Media Research Company. This role combines customer support and graduate analytical skills and would be a great career foundation to gain valuable business experience, working with top brands. The role has the added benefit of being able to work mostly from home, normally with only one day per week at an office south of Reading.
- Liaising with clients and the team on a daily basis
- Proactive client relationship-building, ensuring all enquiries are resolved professionally within SLAs
- Supporting customers with social media analytics
- Supporting external partnerships and client service teams across interesting sectors including music and fashion verticals
- Using Excel daily, in addition to bespoke software to secure and monitor reviews
- Managing customer payments
- Educated to degree level – academic subject
- Strong MS Excel skills e.g. working out averages
- Strong work ethic, communication and interpersonal skills
- Process driven and analytical, whilst able to use initial
- Own transport and valid license
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.