Great opportunity for an entrepreneurial Graduate to join an expanding, dynamic financial services company in the Tadley area. The successful candidate will work within a small supportive team environment and will have the chance to gain an excellent breadth of commercial skills, including financial analysis, relationship building and soft consultative sales. Full training will be provided.
- Reviewing Company financial information, including P&L, balance sheets and Company valuations
- Liaising with clients over the phone and by email discussing business opportunities and qualifying key information
- Building strong client relationships
- Coordinating a variety of client projects
- Negotiating client agreements
- Educated to a degree level in an academic subject (Business or Finance preferred)
- Excellent written English and numeracy skills, with strong attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner, commercial mind-set and proactivity to build Client relationships
- Due to location, you will need access to your own vehicle
- Great opportunity to build a career within a successful, growing company
- Excellent team bonus structure in addition to base salary
- Free on site parking
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.