Exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career in a varied and challenging multi-tasking role. Entry point into a fantastic international Company with a great working culture and development opportunities for the future. Based in Central London. Working within a friendly and supportive team environment.
- Full training provided as you work within a team to support multiple Clients with registration projects
- Manage the administration of key documentation in an accurate and timely manner for multiple ongoing projects
- Liaise with third party organisations both nationally and internationally to organise completion of tasks to set deadlines
- Occasional visits to meet UK Clients
- Rare opportunity suiting a Graduate (2:1 academic subject)
- Previous office experience liaising with clients in a B2B environment
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Good team work and positive attitude
- Award winning professional company with a fantastic company culture
- Opportunity for development and career progression
- Good company social events
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.