We are seeking a Graduate Relationship Manager to join an international award-winning commercial company, based in Woking. This will be a varied and challenging multi-tasking role, working within a friendly and supportive team environment. Entry point into a fantastic international Company with a great working culture and development opportunities for the future.
- Full training provided as you work within a team to support multiple clients with registration projects
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, third parties and colleagues
- Maintaining internal records and client reports effectively
- Liaising with third party organisations both nationally and internationally to organise completion of tasks to agreed deadlines
- Updating the team regularly on any client changes
- Identifying business opportunities with existing clients and passing along to the Sales team
- Working with colleagues to improve the service provided
- Rare opportunity suiting a Graduate (2:1 academic subject)
- Previous office experience liaising with clients in a B2B environment
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Good team work and positive attitude
- Award winning professional company with a fantastic company culture
- Opportunity for development and career progression
- Good company social events
Please note, this vacancy is initially offered on the basis of a 12 month contract.
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.