Excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate with a focus on building a sales career, to join an expanding IT Company based south of Reading. Our client is looking to add to their Internal Sales team to help the next phase of planned growth. With full product and sales training provided, this role offers great prospects and achievement will be well rewarded with an uncapped commission scheme. This role may either suit a trainee (school or college leaver) at the lower end of the salary scale, or a more experienced technical sales candidate with an established network of relationships.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sales and product training provided
- Proactively calling prospects to generate new business and follow up on enquiries
- Following up on leads generated from campaigns
- Supporting the Sales Director with specific targeted new business
- Building strong relationships with clients over the phone to understand their business requirements
- Opportunity for occasional meetings with clients, increasing as your experience grows
- Focus on building a technology-based sales career (evident in CV)
- All applicants should demonstrate ambition, drive and resilience with high levels of motivation to achieve & exceed sales targets
- Previous experience within an IT sales role would be advantageous but is not essential
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- Driver with own vehicle
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.