We are seeking an IT Support Technician to join a small IT Company based in the Basingstoke area. You will be providing telephone (and future face to face) support for desktop, server and network issues. You will work within a small and friendly technical support team, which gives the opportunity to develop broad-ranging IT experience.
- Providing 1st Line support (remote & onsite) to multiple clients
- Troubleshooting specifically related to network connectivity, hardware, software and peripherals
- Building relationships with clients over the phone
- Using your communication skills to take ownership of user problems
- Setup and administer cloud services (Office 365, VPS, backups) and telephone systems
- Hands on experience procuring, issuing, configuring and supporting equipment
- Accurately recording calls and resolutions on the Company call logging system
- Previous experience in an IT Support role over the phone
- IT based qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Experience using Active Directory
- Own transport and valid license
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful.