An interesting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Legal Consultant to join a well-established Commercial Consultancy based in the Reading area. This is a newly created and varied role, where no two days will be the same. The successful candidate will work as part of a friendly close-knit team, supporting Principal Consultants with Company Secretarial and M&A activities, alongside own contribution as a fee-earning Commercial Consultant. Part-remote working may be considered on ongoing basis.
- Supporting Principal Consultants with M&A activities, overseeing tracking and document all deal elements, including due diligence and disclosure
- Equipping and assisting clients to structure, draft, negotiate and deliver more profitable deals, by negotiating and creating enhanced commercial contracts
- Regular support for clients with Company Secretarial matters
- Assisting clients with negotiation of 3rd party contracts and dispute resolution
- Identifying and leveraging further business opportunities
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Previous Company Secretarial experience
- M&A experience is desirable
- Qualified Solicitor or Paralegal background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and engaging interpersonal skills
- Own transport for client visits
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.