Great opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join a dynamic and ambitious media company based near Farnborough. You will be continuing to develop branding and marketing strategy during an exciting time, with new product launches planned for the next 12 months. Great prospects for career development and an opportunity for regular international travel.
- Operational and performance management of small reporting team working across marketing and communications
- Designing and developing creative marketing ideas for product and brand development
- Working with other departments to develop annual marketing and strategy plan
- Maximising product exposure by building key relationships with existing and new media partners
- Managing budgets for all marketing activities
- Acting as Company Ambassador at relevant international trade events
- Creating targeted digital marketing communications, including email campaigns
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of campaigns
- Developing and implementing web strategy, maintaining Company website and social media sites
- Overseeing production and distribution of Company marketing materials
- Strong communication and content writing experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels and marketing software/CRM systems
- This could suit a candidate with relevant marketing experience looking for a step into a management role
- Experience of B2B media could prove advantageous
- Highly organised, with proven ability to multi-task, strong time management and planning skills
- Graduate level education or CIM/IDM qualification
- Free to travel internationally, as required by the business
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.