A great opportunity to join a fast-growing Company as a Motor Claims Assistant in the Reading area, working within automotive-related services. The successful candidate will be providing quality customer service as a key member of a friendly Automotive Repairs Service team in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers and appointed garages regarding servicing, MOTs and repairs
- Selecting garages to carry out work and agreeing cover for claims
- Assessing diagnosis for repair work, ensuring labour and parts prices are reasonable
- Regularly updating and advising customers on bookings and warranty issues
- Resolving any issues or complaints as positively as possible
- Maintain a high standard of customer service
- Experience in delivering strong customer service
- Keen interest or experience in the automotive sector, evident from your CV
- Friendly and polite telephone manner
- Good basic PC skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.