We have a unique opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join a small business, based near Twyford. You will have to autonomy to help run the office and be involved in all aspects of the business – no two days will be the same.
- Supporting office and operational activities
- Building working relationships with key suppliers
- Handling customer enquiries from the website
- Processing online orders
- Organising stock control
- Coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Updating processes and standard operating procedures accordingly
- Maintaining and updating the Company database accurately
- Flexible and adaptable to ever changing demands
- This role would suit an articulate candidate with evidence of achievement in previous roles
- Driving license required
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Initiative and drive to achieve goals without constant direction
- Intermediate IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office software
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.