We are currently recruiting for a Private EA who will be responsible for administrative aspects of our client’s activities, liaising with private staff and relevant external bodies where required. Based in Henley-on-Thames with free parking and with regular hours of 9:00am – 2:00pm or 9:30am – 2:30pm (c25 hrs per week), plus any evening events. It is essential that the right candidate has previous experience working as a Private PA.
- Complex diary management and travel arrangements
- Liaising with private Accountant on a regular basis
- Extensive email management and typing of correspondence and presentations
- Authorising invoices and payments of accounts, petty cash and cheques
- Maintenance of the database and distributing information where required
- Maintenance of all IT/Phone/Technology etc with appropriate technical assistance
- Responsible for administrative aspects of office and home locations
- Attendance at evening events, often at short notice
- Regular and varied project work
- It is essential that you have worked as a Private PA (not just corporate PA experience)
- Must be completely confidential
- A self-starter, happy to work alone regularly
- High level of literacy and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office products
- Proficient using technology (iPad/Smart phone etc…)
- Experienced with diary management and travel arrangements
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.