An opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning Healthcare Practice in Central Reading that has a modern boutique-style working environment. Our client is looking for an Area Dental Manager to join their team on a part or full-time basis and be responsible for overseeing the daily running of the office. We are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working and organised individual who also has proven ability to successfully manage a team.
- Responsible for the daily running of a small prestigious health care practice
- Organising staff rotas, recruitment, team performance management and progressing payroll
- Running regular reports for management
- Staff development and training coordination
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Team Manager with extensive customer service experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience working within Dental is essential
- Experience of invoicing or budgets
- Any HR knowledge is desirable
- Award winning professional Company with a fantastic team culture
- Company benefits
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.