Newly created role – an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Team Leader to join a well-established technology company based in Abingdon. You will be heading up a small but focused sales activity team, developing and delivering third party sales strategy. No weekend work, early finish possible (4pm onwards)
- Building a high performance sales culture via coaching and motivation
- Inputting into proposition for products and services
- Embedding structured sales practices in forecasting and sales techniques, managing sales processes and converting opportunities
- Feeding insights into Buying team and balancing priorities of team workload
- Working collaboratively with other sales and account management teams within the business
- Developing process improvement opportunities
- Previous Supervisor or Team Leader experience ideal (could be a great step up for an experienced Internal Sales professional)
- Internal Sales specialist (new business and account management)
- Understands how to structure team sales for best results (acts as process lead – knowing numbers/core selling times etc.)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Great company benefits such as pension, healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy additional days
- Additional voluntary benefits
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.