Our main contractor client with excellent staff retention is seeking to add a Senior Estimator to help support their growing client base in the UK central regions. The contractor has an established client list which has been built over many years alongside a supportive supply chain portfolio.
Projects vary in size and disciplines so this role would ideally suit a candidate who has worked on varied schemes in excess of £10million, covering disciplines such as D&B and a mixture of commercial and industrial projects.
Working closely with clients this main contractor prides itself on empowering its staff to focus on their strengths. As Senior Estimator you will therefore be tasked with driving your department commercially whilst preparing detailed estimates. The ability to develop relationships in post-tender meetings and throughout the life cycle of the projects is also desired as my client really prides itself on delivering value added service.
Summary of key experience:
- 10+ years estimating experience
- Minimum project experience of £7m+
- Main contractor experience specialising in previous projects within the commercial, industrial and retail sectors.
- Individually driven and able to empower their team and drive performance
- Willing to share our clients’ passion for delivering exceptional projects
- Prepare tenders with key focus on build ability and costings.
- Support bid team to achieve deadlines
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Support, control and manage the estimating process at all levels
Please Note: Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.