We are recruiting for an SEO Manager to join a dynamic Marketing Agency, based in Wokingham. Supporting the Head of SEO with continuous development of SEO processes to leverage market position. Now is an exciting time to join this growing Company with ambitious growth plans and excellent prospects for career development.
- Leading client communications and negotiating expectations
- Ensuring SEO deliverables are met by creating and improving SEO processes and product information
- Leading client meetings and strategic proposals
- Monitoring client account performance to support account growth
- Driving performance by defining roadmaps and resource
- Monitoring market trends and providing client reports
- Solid experience with Enterprise level SEO using Analytics tools: Google Analytics, Search Metrics, Ahrefs etc.
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Agency experience preferred, but not essential
- Driving license and own vehicle
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.