This is an excellent opportunity in a well-established company who work within the Education sector. Our client is looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to join their team. This role is ideal for someone looking for a great company offering career mapping and excellent prospects.
- Supporting assigned customers with the online examination marking process
- Owning and managing the delivery of e-marking service and products
- Coordinating between customer and supplier organisations
- Coordinating administration of each examination session, from planning through to full reconciliation of exam results
- Identifying and delivering service improvement opportunities
- Ensuring all processes/documentations/accreditations levels are met to ISO standards
- 2 years’ experience in a commercially focused Education role delivering against customer KPIs, SLAs and OPIs (with reporting evidence)
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups)
- ITIL qualification desirable but not essential
- Great company benefits and holiday allowance (25 days +)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.