Great opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrator (afternoons) to join a well-established charitable organisation in Reading. The successful candidate will be acting as first point of contact for all visitors and will provide ongoing administrative support to the Office team. Please note, this role is offered on a part-time basis covering 1:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Acting as main point of contact for all visitors, maintaining a warm and friendly welcome
- Ensuring all visitors are signed in correctly following company procedure
- Handling incoming calls to the main switchboard, taking messages and forwarding
- Making sure the Reception area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Liaising with couriers, receiving packages, assisting with post distribution
- Regularly booking meeting rooms
- Providing administrative support to the Office team
- Ensuring relevant files are stored and archived appropriately
- Additional administrative projects
- Previous Administrative/Receptionist experience, ideally from a medium-sized organisation
- Warm, welcoming and professional manner
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively
- Confident user of MS Office
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.