A fantastic customer service and administration role within a well-established Company that really invests in their employees. Based in Farnham. A busy and varied role where no two days are the same.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls and customer enquiries
- Providing customer service and support over the phone and in person
- Dealing with related administration
- Maintaining information on in-house systems
- Ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Investigating and resolving customer issues arising
- Previous customer service experience, with an excellent phone manner and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive and able to take initiative to complete tasks in a resourceful and efficient manner
- Numerate with strong attention to detail
- Any phone-based experience would be ideal, but not essential for the right candidate
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths graded A*- C (or equivalent)
- Personal development opportunities through training and qualifications
- Excellent future career prospects through diverse pathways
- Work within a friendly team and professional culture
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.