We are currently recruiting at Exec Level (qualified or part-qualified Accountant preferred), to strengthen our Client’s dynamic and successful Corporate Finance team, based in Berkshire. This role covers all aspects of the transaction lifecycle and is perfect for a proactive and commercially-minded Associate. A great career opportunity to join a Company where you are more than ‘just a number’ – you will have a real voice in transactional planning and gain real breadth of experience and more importantly, will receive 1-2-1 personal mentoring in Corporate Finance from a Director. The Company also promotes a great work-life balance for all employees.
- Maintaining awareness of market conditions
- Researching and analysing industries and company and financial information to gain market insights
- Assisting with the development of client proposals and presentations
- Acting as a key client contact, providing pitch support, researching potential acquirers, comparable transactions and market valuation metrics
- Supporting the development of marketing materials and business plans
- Performing detailed financial analysis (p&l, balance sheet, cash flow etc) on client businesses
- Assist with internal reporting for the Corporate Finance team
- University graduate with at least 18 months of relevant professional services experience gained post-degree (Associate, Snr Audit or similar)
- Proactive and commercially aware
- Any experience within transaction services ideal
- Proven client facing skills
- Full/Part qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Driver with own vehicle
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.