An exciting opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to join an award-winning Company, based in Reading. The role will entail the proactive management of designated Company accounts and maintaining the business within these. Additionally, you will be looking out for opportunities to increase business with regular customer interaction.
- Using your interpersonal skills to develop relationships over the phone with key clients
- Answering incoming customer service and leveraging business within existing accounts
- Progressing orders
- Responding to quotes and tenders and negotiating pricing
- Maintaining the accuracy of the database
- A limited amount of more proactive ‘warm sales’ (often only 10 outbound sales calls per day)
- Previous office experience, including customer support and some sales
- Experience of negotiation and happy to join in a ‘power hour’ of team calls
- Proactive, numerate and strong attention to detail
- Friendly, confident and professional phone manner
- Good level of educational achievement
- Working within an Award-winning Company in their modern offices
- Opportunity for development/progression
- Additional £5K bonus realistic
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.