We have a great opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join a small Twyford-based business on a temporary basis. This is a varied and busy role supporting the office and operational activities, combining administrative and warehouse responsibilities. This could suit a student looking to gain summer work experience within an office environment or alternatively a candidate with relevant work experience looking for a temporary role.
- Handling customer enquiries from the website and processing online orders
- Answering phones in a timely and professional manner
- Picking and packing boxes in the warehouse
- Light lifting and assisting in loading the delivery van
- Assisting with stock control
- Completing general administration duties using MS Office
- Maintaining and updating the Company database accurately
- Must be available to work from mid May – mid September 2021
- Flexible and adaptable to ever changing demands
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Keen and capable of using initiative to achieve goals
- Intermediate IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office software
- Driving license and own transport
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.