We are recruiting for a Building Surveyor or Project Manager with a focus on Construction Projects, to join a charitable organisation based in Berkshire. This will be a varied, hands-on role overseeing on-site construction projects within a large estate, with a mix of new-build and listed buildings. Excellent opportunity to work in a picturesque environment and to achieve an improved work-life balance, whilst enjoying a great range of benefits alongside salary.
- Responsible for leading, managing and coordinating a range of estate development construction projects
- Reviewing project designs and using AutoCAD for smaller projects
- Coordinating external contractors and consultants and preparing relevant contracts
- Monitoring and reporting progress, including budgets and project costings
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and departments
- Identifying and resolving logistical challenges as they arise
- Proven experience Project Managing construction projects (£100k – £8 mill)
- Mix of new-build and refurbishment experience
- RICS or CIOB qualification could be ideal
- Budgets and report writing experience
- Any CAD drawings/specifications experience would be advantageous
- Ideal if candidates have experience with listed or historical buildings
- Driving license and own vehicle
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.