We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator/Receptionist to join a small but well-established professional services company based south of Reading. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all clients and will provide administrative support to the Company Director. This is a varied and busy role, where no two days are the same.
- Acting as first point of contact for all clients, providing a welcoming and professional experience
- Answering all incoming phone enquiries, dealing with general client queries, re-directing calls and taking messages, as required
- On boarding new clients using various internal systems
- Contacting clients to arrange sign-off meetings
- Taking payments over the phone and managing credit control
- Diary management for Company Director, arranging client meetings and booking appropriate meeting rooms
- Assisting with events marketing, both webinars and live events
- Acting as a host for webinars, introducing, available for live chats and completing wrap-ups
- Assisting with social media and dealing with marketing campaigns
- Handling H&S and First Aid responsibilities
- General reception responsibilities, including dealing with post, managing supplies and ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the reception area
- Additional administrative projects as required by the business
- Previous Reception/Administration experience, gained in a professional environment
- Warm, welcoming, positive and well-spoken manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised, able to problem solve and multi-task effectively
- Any experience organising online events could be advantageous
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.