We are seeking an experienced Shipping & Logistics Specialist to join an International FMCG company based in the Hungerford area. This is a key role for the business, focusing on orders, international freight liaison and supply chain management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer orders and updating Company systems
- Providing great customer service to both international and UK customers
- Obtaining competitive quotes and arranging international freight exports and imports of raw materials
- Managing customer complaints, seeking resolutions and updating the relevant log
- Liaising closely with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Carrying out regular stock checks and handling stock control
- Completing freight invoicing, production and purchase orders
- Other Logistics team administration and projects
- Experience of international shipping/freight management, ideally within an FMCG company
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- An effective multi-tasker, with strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ideal if knowledge of hazardous goods requirements
- Good customer service skills
- Vehicle required
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be in contact.