We are currently recruiting at Senior Exec Level to join the Transactions team of our Client’s dynamic and successful Corporate Finance team, based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will be supporting Lead Advisors/Directors and managing M&A transactions on a day-to-day basis. The Company offers great benefits and promotes a great work-life balance for all employees.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing transactions on a day-to-day basis in line with timeline agreed with Director
- Acting as main point of contact for all transaction parties
- Working closely with the deal team, identifying and qualifying potential buyers and developing compelling profiles for presentation to clients
- Managing engagement of approved potential buyers and investors, assessing their interest in acquiring/investing in client’s business
- Managing report preparation, IMs, management presentations and marketing materials, including pitch presentations and proposals
- Managing the accurate preparation of relevant forms of deal related financial analyses by deal team
- Responsible for managing deal team’s financial models development, including integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow operating models. Reviewing the accuracy and validity of outputs.
- Supporting the Director with negotiations of interested parties, drafting process letters and receiving indicative offers
- Overseeing the transaction, analysing and comparing final offers
- Proactively driving and managing the process through due diligence and liaising closely with other advisors
- Identifying transaction risks and creating appropriate strategies to mitigate such risks
- Actively involved with client management, gaining client acceptance and trust, providing sound advice and compelling insights.
- Strong M&A transaction services experience, minimum 3+ years’
- A proven track record of successfully completing sale mandates for owner managed businesses
- Experience working with operational and financial models for business valuations/transaction closing purposes
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Strong influencing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial mind-set, strength of character and pragmatic approach
- Effective stakeholder and client management
- Driver with own vehicle
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.