A great opportunity for an Asset Manager to join an impressive commercial property development Company in Reading. This role is a great opportunity to join a well-established Company with a portfolio of properties across the UK.
- Responsible for asset, property, operations & facilities management
- Implementation of business plan & contribution to strategic plan
- Negotiating, instructing, managing & coordinating commercial property lettings, lease and renewals and service charge/rent reviews
- Identifying opportunities to extend business, liaising with Property Managers to support and advise with property and operational matters, including scheduling of works
- Managing competitor pricing reviews & cash flow forecasts and quarterly investment reports
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and commercial tenants
- Previous Asset Management experience gained within Commercial property
- Ideal if Chartered Surveyor with team management experience
- Experience with valuations, lettings and multi-let offices
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Internal awards and discounts
If you think you're suitable for this role, then please click "APPLY" now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.