A great opportunity has come up in the Richmond area for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement the global digital strategy for a growing international software distribution and training business. In this exciting and busy role, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting solutions through various channels and coordinating website content for 15 international platforms.
- Using SEO, PPC, social media and partnerships to promote software, training and consultancy solutions to both businesses and inidividuals.
- Developing the business’ content strategy and collaborating with 3rd parties to deliver lead acquisition and retention results.
- Management of 15 international platforms. Responsible for analysing website and campaign performance on an ongoing basis, translating data into recommendations and plans.
- Coordinating with Regional Sales Managers to best meet their goals and targets.
- Partnering with strategic contacts and organisations in each region, sponsoring core events.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage ongoing website development – creating briefs with senior business partners and project managing external resources.
- Experience in campaign management and social strategy
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to summarise data and information clearly and efficiently
- Experience of managing websites using WordPress
- Any experience using SalesForce would be ideal, but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Motivated and driven to achieve deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.