An exciting opportunity for an Export/Import Manager to join the growing team of a vibrant full-service Marketing Agency in the West Berkshire area. This is a fun and creative place to work, regularly sending events and marketing collateral to prestigious clients across the globe within strict timescales.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of best practice for exporting, importing and customs
• Preparing company documentation to send marketing product ranges to clients across Europe and internationally
• Liaising regularly with customers, account managers, couriers, and customs; taking ownership to resolve any problems arising
• Working on multiple projects simultaneously to ensure materials arrive on time
• Assisting other Marketing teams with a range of projects
• Up to date with the latest (post – Brexit) knowledge of customs regulations (European Import and Export Laws and processes)
• At least a years’ experience in a similar role
• Strength of character and great attention to detail
• Experience using ATA Carnet would be a bonus, but not essential
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Complementary beauty treatments at local salon
• A relaxed and friendly office environment
• Private Health Care scheme
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click “APPLY” now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.