Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established independent financial planning company working within friendly office environment. We’re looking for the right candidate to join this customer-focused client support team. You could be fully qualified Paraplanner, a bright candidate with some relevant financial services experience or a Graduate keen to train within a company offering sponsorship and support through qualifications. Salary according to experience.
- Liaising regularly over the phone and face to face, often including high net worth clients
- Creating financial plans to support each client’s financial requirements, including criteria to address shortfall analysis, wealth management and contingency planning
- Collating and compiling client information to aid meeting preparation and advice processes
- Updating CRM systems and company platforms adhering to compliance guidelines
- Producing clear and comprehensive analysis, client reports and suitability letters for sign off
- Submitting investment and protection applications and managing these through to a successful conclusion
- Reviewing existing processes and implementing improvements where necessary
- Maintaining awareness of current legislation, regulatory and sales advice processes both internally and externally following FCA procedures
- Paraplanning or relevant industry experience or Graduate with Financial/Economics degree
- FPC qualified or keen to train
- Must have own transport
- Proficient use of Office 365 and CRM platforms
- Numerically confident
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.