When you think about working in Recruitment, do you just think ‘sales’? Let us change your mind!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing recruitment team. Our agency was established over 20 years ago from HR roots and the service we offer is deliberately built on traditional values where our candidates are not just ‘numbers’ to us, as we recognise how important the next career move is to them. We have many of the same clients we had from when we started the business (and many more) and we listen carefully to their requirements and their team dynamics and business aspirations. This is a varied and busy role, working with a friendly and supportive team in our newly-built, modern offices based in Tadley. The role has a true ‘Account Management’ feel to it, and the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships to fulfil resourcing projects.
- Acting as first line phone response for client and candidate enquiries
- Liaising regularly with new and existing clients regarding their vacancy requirements and taking full job briefings
- Sourcing prospective candidates using various job boards and LinkedIn
- Screening and interviewing candidates both over the phone and face-to-face, making suitable judgements against client’s briefing
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process
- Editing CVs to enable candidates to present themselves in the best manner
- Submitting CVs to clients, highlighting relevant experience and interpersonal qualities
- Writing engaging adverts for new vacancies, posting on job boards and Company website
- Posting content to Company social media pages
- Coordinating interview requests and sending out confirmations accurately
- Following up with candidates and clients after interviews
- Building and maintaining excellent knowledge of our clients and vacancies
- Updating Company database and website accurately
- Working towards achievable KPIs to secure regular bonuses – these can add a potential c£10k+ on top of base salary
- Additional ad-hoc projects as directed by Line Manager
- Confident communicator (verbal and written) with drive to achieve in career
- Previous office administration and phone-based customer liaison experience
- Graduate or A level education
- Friendly and positive manner, with patience to research and source suitable candidates
- Highly organised multi-tasking ability with strong attention to detail
- Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous, but not essential if keen to learn
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.