We have an exciting new opportunity for a Scientific Director to join an award-winning Medical Communications agency in a fully remote role. The successful candidate will lead the strategy and delivery of all medical communication products and services to meet the needs of clients. This role will be key to the future development of the business and involve team leadership, upholding the quality of all deliverables, solving problems and building great relationships.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Defining the strategy in developing scientific materials and programmes.
- Proactively supporting clients and identifying opportunities for account growth.
- Planning resource needs across existing and new accounts and defining requirements for scientific team involvement.
- Management and development of the medical writing team.
- Providing guidance, overseeing and taking accountability for the production of accurate, clear copy to the highest scientific and grammatical standards.
- Collaborating closely with multiple departments to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Maintaining a high level of industry knowledge and disseminating information to scientific team members.
- Leading scientific and strategic input into pitch development, involving other teams when appropriate.
- Educated to degree level or higher in a Biomedical Science
- Significant experience in Medical Education and Communications Agency environment.
- Thorough scientific knowledge across a wide range of therapy areas.
- Strong background in medical writing and planning scientific communication programmes.
- Strategic and leadership experience.
- Solid understanding of ABPI code of practice along with international regulatory environments.
- 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Ability to buy and sell up to 2 days per year
- Health and wellbeing support
- Employee benefits platform
- Discretionary share scheme
- Pension contributions at 4% from day one.
- Life assurance
If you think you are suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.