We are seeking an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join an award-winning Medical Communications Agency in a fully remote role. The successful candidate will be writing and reviewing scientific content for multiple projects, including medical education, brand and training. Our client encourages long-term opportunities for career growth and development, and includes the option of remote working.
- Managing materials process from design through to print or electronic publication stages, in line with company procedures
- Writing and reviewing scientific content for programmes and individual projects
- Ensuring work is produced to the highest standards, in line with project briefs, budget and on time
- Providing recommendations for creation of creative designs for scientific materials
- Leading key scientific-based projects and providing updates to clients, including final presentation at client meetings
- Working with Account Leads to create and implement project schedules
- Reviewing and delivering client briefs, suggesting alternatives when appropriate
- Responsible for quality control and compliance, including reviewing quality of materials produced by members of the Medical Writing team
- Attending internal and external meetings, contributing to new business pitches as needed
- Working with other Medical Writers and Scientific Associates as necessary
- Liaising regularly with clients to identify new opportunities and drive business growth
- Aiding Account Leads with workload and resource requirements forecasting
- Strong Medical Writing experience gained working in a Medical Communications Agency
- Educated to degree level or higher in a Biomedical Science subject
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical drug development and EU regulations and guidelines
- Effective communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Diplomatic approach and able to problem solve effectively
- 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing support
- Employee benefits platform
- Discretionary share scheme
- Pension contributions at 4% from day one.
- Life assurance
If you think you’re suitable for this role, then please click ‘APPLY’ now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably we are no longer able to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application for this role has been unsuccessful. We do read each CV carefully and if the situation changes or another potentially suitable role becomes active, we will be back in contact.